Being an actor is something that emanates from the latent desire that all children have until they are domesticated. It is the desire to be many people at the same time, a desire that is truncated because later they educate you to be a single person
With this quote by Fernando Fernán-Gómez (1921) I understand the true essence of my profession. I understand my body as my working instrument and my voice as part of a whole. It is the deepest way I know to feel alive, to vibrate. Through acting in film, theater and singing, my voice is my instrument and part of my body; an extension of my soul.
In cinema and theater -even when dealing with different codes-, when I approach structure, action, text, body intention, space-time and aesthetics itself, I have learned that you can always communicate, altering your identity, through conflict in scene. Also, in singing, I don’t understand the act of singing without the dramatic aspect, without a total expression, without a full communication. I feel that the importance of this communication elevates the song to “pure theater”. In my case, building characters is the most beautiful thing about opera, cinema, theater or Musical; to give as many faces and details as possible. This creative ability is the driving force of my work.
ESTÍBALIZ MARTYN is a young, elegant and beautiful Spanish actress -multifaceted artist-, highlighting her versatility in various facets: Actress, Singer, Pianist, Model, Lyrical Soprano and Dancer.
Her passion for cinema and acting led her to fully train and carry out her acting training at the Juan Carlos Corazza Studio for the Actor (Madrid) and at the TAI Arts and Entertainment University School (Madrid). In 2016, she trained with Cornelius Horgan (Actors Studio in New York) and completed her acting training in front of the camera at the Cinema Room with Christopher Geitz and Mar Sampedro.
Currently, she is involved as an actress in the film El Laberinto, by Ignacio Oliva (2023, Post-production), in the series Welcome to Edén for Netflix (2023, Brutal Media), and in the Soundtrack of the 4th/ 5th season of ELITE (Netflix), composed by Lucas Vidal.
She has worked on the film La Voz del Sol (2023), directed by Carol Polakoff and is working with MEDIAPRO on her current production. Pay homage to the people who died in the Pandemic -directed by Antonio Cuadri and Isabel de Azcarraga-, broadcast via streaming to more than 38,000 people.
Between 2015 and 2016 she works on Televisión Española (TvE1), also doing dubbing voice Lyrical Singing in the series 6 Hermanas (Leading Actress). Likewise, Estíbaliz Martyn participates in the film Todos están muertos (2014), directed by Beatriz Sanchís/ Elena Anaya and makes the production La Città dei Sogni in Varese (Italy).
Currently, she has several audiovisual projects planned both in Spain and abroad and has starred in the short films Serás (2020), La querida (2021), Reencuentro (2022). In addition to her interpretation and acting profile, her voice is required in music for films, documentaries and works for the Disney/Pixar factory.
Right now, Estíbaliz Martyn is immersed and focused on her artistic life, carrying out international film, musical and theater projects in Europe, the United States, Latin America, the United Arab Emirates and China.
OPERA / THEATER / PIANO / DANCE:
Estíbaliz Martyn stars in the Opera El Ángel de Fuego by S.Prokófiev (2022), directed by Calixto Bieito at the Teatro Real in Madrid, in co-production with the Opernhaus in Zürich (Switzerland). She is part of the Young Artist Program Crescendo 2021 of the Teatro Real de Madrid and has worked at the Teatro Real de Madrid as Soprano Soloist on several occasions.
She works in Italy with Maestro Riccardo Muti and Cristina Mazzavillani-Muti at the Teatro Alighieri di Ravenna (Ravenna Festival, 2017) and Teatro Municipale di Piacenza (Oct 2018). She stars in LA TRAVIATA at the Macerata Opera Festival 2021 (Italy), directed by Henning Brockhaus.
She has worked at the Teatro Español in Madrid, at the Teatro de La Zarzuela in Madrid (latest production: 24H lying, Maestro Fco. Alonso), and at the National Music Auditorium in Madrid as Soprano Soloist. In 2019, she replaces Ainhoa Arteta in the Unicef Concert held at the National Auditorium in Madrid, and she opens the 59th Cuenca Religious Music Week, together with the conductor Cristóbal Soler and the composer Fabián Panisello.
Likewise, Estíbaliz Martyn sings and performs with the Chinese National Orchestra at the National Music Auditorium in Madrid (March, 2023), on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of diplomatic relations between China and Spain.
She plays Andi in the play Die Omama im Apfelbaum (Elisabeth Naske), Frau Pearce (Pygmalion-My fair Lady) at the Rudolstadt Theater in Germany. Likewise, referring to her lyrical repertoire, she premieres different leading roles such as Juliette (Roméo et Juliette, C.Gounod), Olympia (Les Contes d’Hoffmann, J.Offenbach), Gilda (Rigoletto, G.Verdi), Queen of the Night ( The Magic Flute, W.A.Mozart), Ofelia (Hamlet, A.Thomas), Nannetta (Falstaff, G.Verdi), Giulietta (Capuletti e Montecchi, V.Bellini), Linda (Linda di Chamounix, G.Donizetti), Oscar (Un Ballo in Maschera, G. Verdi), La Contessa di Folleville (Il viaggio a Reims, G.Rossini) and Violetta Valéry (La Traviata, G.Verdi) in Weimar (National Theater Studio and Belvedere Studio HFM Weimar, Germany) between the years 2014-2016.
She has performed in various venues such as the Carole Nash Room & Concert Hall RNCM (Manchester), National Liberal Club (London), Fashion Art Center (New York), Cadogan Hall (London), Sferisterio di Macerata (Italy), Sala Manuel de Falla (Madrid), Teatro Calderón (Madrid), Teatro Apolo (Barcelona), Reina Victoria (Madrid), Palacio Ducal de Medinaceli, BKA-Theater (Berlin), Teatro Dante Alighieri di Ravenna (Italy), Romanian National Opera (Bucharest, Romania), Sala Berlanga in Madrid, Conde Duque Cultural Center (Madrid), Alzira National Theater, Joaquín Rodrigo Auditorium (Las Rozas, Madrid), Giner National Theater (Valencia), Amaia KZ (Irún, Basque Country), Adán Martín Auditorium (Santa Cruz de Tenerife), Tribueñe Theater (Madrid), Goethe-Theater Bad Lauchstädt (Germany), Bretón de los Herreros Theater (Logroño) and Gaudí Theater (Barcelona), Madrid National Music Auditorium and Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week/ Cibeles Catwalk Fashion Show 2023 (Spring-Summer 2023).
Estibaliz Martyn develops a deep and charismatic interpretation on stage. Critics have praised her beautiful, consistent and homogeneous vocal color throughout, as well as the breadth of her vocal register and her great facility for coloratura and high register. Musicality, precise diction, sense of style and careful interpretations have resulted in numerous recordings for numerous record labels.
Regarding her musical career, she carried out her Higher and Professional Music Career, beginning her studies in Piano and Classical and Contemporary dance at the age of 4. Likewise, she began to develop her studies in Theater and Interpretation three years later.
At the age of 18, she finished her Official Music Studies specializing in PIANO at the Professional Music Conservatory, and at the same age she was admitted to the Escuela Superior de Canto in Madrid, where she studied SINGING with teachers Ana Fernaud and Carmen Rodriguez-Aragon. At the age of 21, she is admitted to the German High School Hochschule für Musik Franz Liszt in Weimar (Thuringia) where she graduates with the highest marks, both in Piano and Singing. Curiously, by nature, she not only studies classical music but has also explored different styles such as Jazz, Musical Theater or Song. She deepens the Musical Theater genre in Spain with the direction of the artist Ángela Carrasco and exercises the Speech Level Singing and Voice Craft techniques with the vocal coach José María Sepúlveda.
Afterwards, she did a Master in Operngesang und Musiktheater with the baritone Siegfried Gohritz and the teacher Sabine Lahm (HFM Franz Liszt, Weimar). She is admitted to the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester (United Kingdom) – Summer Course 2016 London MasterClasses- with Norma Fisher (LMC artistic director), with Nelly Miricioiu and Benjamin Zander. In 2017 she was accepted at the Trinity Royal College of Music in London (Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music & Dance) and was part of the London Bel Canto Festival 2017 with Ken Querns (artistic director of LBCF), Bruce Ford and Nelly Miricioiu. Likewise, Estibaliz Martyn is a vocal and acting coach, and in 2019 she completed the Master’s Degree in Voice Pathology and Vocal Rehabilitation at the Alcalá de Henares Faculty of Medicine (Madrid). She organizes personal and business coaching focused on “Care of the Spoken and Sung Professional Voice”.
In 2020, she completed the Official Master’s Degree in Artistic Education, and graduated with honors from the Royal Conservatory of Music in Madrid. Due to her pedagogical interest, she takes courses in Educational Sociology, Educational Psychology and Coaching for teachers at the Rey Juan Carlos University, Antonio de Nebrija University and Camilo José Cela University (Madrid).
Estíbaliz does PhD/Doctorate in Music, its Science and Technology (Interpretation and Artistic Creation) at the Polytechnic University of Madrid. She has worked as a teacher and co-author of the subject “Interpretation and Artistic Creation – Acting and musical, vocal and instrumental expression” for students of the Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching with a Mention in Music Education, at the European University of Madrid. In addition, she’s selected to publish and exhibit articles and research on music and performative activities at various International Conferences on Music and Culture for Inclusion and Innovation.
Her technical and style knowledge of the different repertoires have led her to teach at conferences and master classes on vocal technique and repertoire for international academic institutions. Currently, Estíbaliz Martyn develops her artistic profession on stage and, in turn, is involved as a specialist teacher and coordinator in charge of the department of the Master of Artistic Teaching in Singing and Operatic Interpretation.
Apart from her artistic career, she also completed a Degree in Literature and Modern Languages (German, English, Italian, Russian and French) at the Complutense University of Madrid. And, similarly, in Germany she continued her university studies at the Bauhaus-Universität in Weimar. In addition, she is an official examiner of the Cervantes Institute since 2019 and completed the “Official Master’s Degree in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language” in 2020, at the VIU (Valencian International University).
MUSICAL THEATER / PREMIERED WORKS:
In LA GRAN VÍA MADRILEÑA (Teatro de La Luz Philips Gran Vía), she stars in the World Premiere of Don Juan, a Musical to Blood and Fire based on the famous work by José Zorrilla: Don Juan Tenorio. She performs the Main Role Doña Inés de Ulloa. Dir. Nacho García/ Julio Awad.
Musical Vlad (Plácido Domingo/ Plácido Domingo Jr.) Estíbaliz Martyn premieres and stars in the Main Role of Mina Murray in the Musical VLAD, based on the work Dracula, by Bram Stoker. As of December 2018, she performs the World Premier and between 2018 and 2019 she stars in the Spanish Tournée. Likewise, she sings together with Maestro Plácido Domingo at the Almudena Cathedral in Madrid (June 2019) as Soprano Soloist, concert directed by Jordi Bernàcer (Director of Ópera San Francisco) and Madrid Philharmonic Orchestra and Choir.
Vaudeville / Musical Magazine 24 hours lying, Mtro. Fco. Alonso (2018), premiered at the Teatro de la Zarzuela (Madrid). Main Role: Toto. Dir. Jesus Castejón.
Musical Theater Concert Tour in Spain with Ángela Carrasco (Musical Theatre) between 2009-2012. Musicals performed: The Phantom of the Opera (Christine), West Side Story (Maria), Les Misérables (Cosette), Wicked (Glinda) and Love Never Dies (Christine).
Opera Klara (Pedro Halffter), work for two pianos and Soprano, inspired by Artificial Intelligence, accompanied by the pianist Eduardo Frías and the conductor and composer Pedro Halffter. Released in 2023.
Work Four Haiku Clover (Domingo J. Sánchez). Together with the Japanese pianist Haruko Tamaki, Estíbaliz Martyn performs four lieder that represent the rebirth of a person. Performed in Japanese, English and Spanish. Recorded in 2023 and available on digital platforms.
Between the years 2021-2022-2023 she works at the XXIII and XXIV Madrid International Contemporary Music Festival COMA premiering works by the composer Constancio Hernáez «O Magnum Mysterium» (2022), «Ad Pacem» (2023), «Ave María» ( 2023).
Work I, Claudius (2019) by Robert Graves. Dir. Igor Escudero. Estíbaliz Martyn premieres in Spain the leading role -Messalina- at the Roman Theater in Mérida, Euskalduna Bilbao Palace, Madrid National Music Auditorium, Miguel Delibes Valladolid Auditorium and Zaragoza Auditorium.
At the SPANISH THEATER IN MADRID, she premieres an Auto sacramental Where the nightingale looks when a branch creaks, starring in the main role (María). Directed by Irina Kuberskaya and Mikhail Studyonov.
Alice in Wonderland (2015), at Belvedere Theater Weimar, Germany. Main Role: Alice. Directed by Veit Wiesler and Johannes Harneit.
Estíbaliz Martyn has walked the catwalk at the Cibeles Madrid (2023). She is a model of the Madrid Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week 2023. Designer and Signature: PEDRO DEL HIERRO. In addition, she has sung in the «Opera Prima» Parade (2023, Pedro del Hierro) in MBFW2023.
Likewise, she has worked with the designer Maria Clè Leal (Mercedes-Benz Fashion Talent Award), Nuit Blanche Haute Couture (Dedal de Oro de la Moda 2014 Award), María LaFuente (Cibeles Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid 2016 Catwalk) and Klara Guillén .
AWARDS AND HONORS:
She has been awarded in different National and International Competitions such as Compétition de l’Opéra (Bucharest, Romania), POA – Paris Opera Awards, AAESCM 2015 Final Bachelor Degree Award, Villa de Colmenar Viejo, International Singing Competition “Un Futuro deARTE” (Medinaceli ), International Singing Contest «City of Logroño».
She has received awards and scholarships from Altamar Capital Partners and Juventudes Musicales de Madrid in the XXVII, XXVIII and XXIX Editions of the Contest (2016, 2017 and 2018), obtaining First Prize for three consecutive years under the Honorary Presidency of SS. MM. Queen Doña Sofía.
Likewise, she is a Winner in the International Singing Competition “Luis Mariano” of Irún, in the XIV City of Seville New Voices Contest and in the IV International Singing Competition Ópera de Tenerife.
Nominated for Best Leading Actress at the X Edition of the Musical Theater Awards (Spain), and Finalist at Neue Stimmen 2017 International Singing Competition, Gütersloh – Germany (Final Round). 1st Finalist in IV Concorso Internazionale di Canto di Portofino 2018 (Italy), Winner of the V International Singing Contest Un Futuro de Arte 2018 (Medinaceli) for the second consecutive year and winner of the International Singing Contest “City of Albacete” 2018.
She is a Finalist for Spain (Spanish Representative) in the Grand Final of China Water Cube Cup 2022 (China, 2022).
She has received Masterclasses from Alain Vigneau, Claudio Naranjo, Andrés Neumann, Nacha Guevara, Christa Ludwig, Montserrat Caballé, Michael Dussek, Roman Trekel, Wolfram Rieger, Reri Grist, Nathalie Dessay, Dolora Zajick, Ileana Cotrubas, Dalton Baldwin, Catherine Foster, Helmut Deutsch, Juan Diego Flórez and Gianluigi Gelmetti.
In addition to dedicating her life to Cinema, Theater and Music, she experiences a growing attraction for scriptwriting, dramaturgy, production and cinematographic and audiovisual direction. In 2023 she completes the RCC-Harvard Business Executive Program for Managers, at Harvard University (United States).
Her native language is Spanish.
She speaks fluently English and Italian and has a good knowledge of German, French and Russian (Official Degree in all languages).
- Business Executive Program RCC-Harvard – Harvard University (United States), 2023.
- PhD/ Doctorate in Music, its Science and Technology (Interpretation and Artistic Creation) – Polytechnic University of Madrid, 2020-2023.
- Official Master’s Degree in Artistic Education – Specialization in Interpretation and Performative Research of Spanish Music, RCSMM – Royal Conservatory of Music of Madrid, 2019-2020.
- Official Master’s Degree in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language (ELE Professor), VIU – Valencian International University, 2019-2020.
- Official Examiner of the Cervantes Institute since 2019 (Spanish as a Foreign Language A1, A1 school, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2).
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology / Specialization in Vocal Rehabilitation and Improvement of Professional Voice Spoken and Sung. Faculty of Medicine/ University Alcalá de Henares (Madrid)/ Ramón y Cajal Hospital (MADRID). 2017-2019
- Trinity Royal College of Music London, United Kingdom – Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music & Dance with Nelly Miricioiu / Bruce Ford. August 2017
- CinemaRoom Acting Studio (Cinema), Madrid Spain
with Chistopher Geitz and Mar Sampedro. September 2016 – January 2017
- Actors Studio New York/ Training in Drama with Cornelius Horgan (training in Madrid). August – September 2016.
- Royal Northern College of Music Manchester, United Kingdom with Nelly Miricioiu/ Benjamin Zander. July 2016.
- Master’s Degree “Operngesang und Musiktheater”.
Hochschule für Musik Franz Liszt Weimar, Germany.
With Siegfried Gohritz/ Sabine Lahm. September 2015 – March 2016
- Hochschule für Musik Franz Liszt Weimar, Germany (7-8 Semester)
Elmar Fulda / Siegfried Gohritz. 2014-2015
- Bauhaus-Universität Weimar, Germany Sprachzentrum Weimar (It,Fr,En,Al,Ru) / 2014-2015
- TAI Arts and Entertainment University School, Madrid
Néstor Roldán Abarrategui/ Eliane Capitoni. 2013-2014
- Escuela Superior de Canto de Madrid (1-6 Semester) Higher Degree in Music, in the specialty of Interpretation, D-Singing Itinerary (Level 2 MECES of the European Higher Education Area) ESCM 2011-2015
- Degree in Literature and Modern Languages (It, Fr)
Complutense University of Madrid. 2011-2015
- “Juan Carlos Corazza” Studio for Actors Madrid Alberto López Murtra/ Manuel Morón/ Ana Gracia/ Nuria Castaño/ Antonio del Olmo. 2010-2013
- Classical Dance / Contemporary Dance
Victor Ullate Dance School. 2009-2011
- ABC Studio/ Musical Theater School, Madrid
Acting, Dance, Singing – Ángela Carrasco. 2009-2011
- Prof. Conservatory of Music “Montserrat Caballé”, Arganda del Rey (Madrid). Professional Music Degree PIANO specialty. 2005-2011
- Prof. Dance School, Arganda del Rey (Madrid) Classical Dance/ Jazz/ Contemporary Dance. 2005-2011
- Prof. Conservatory of Music Joaquín Turina, Madrid Piano/ Music . Elementary Grade (4). 2001-2005
- Maria Suarez Bricio, Saelices (Cuenca) Musical beginnings/ Piano. Since 1997
- (2022) China Water Cube Cup 2022. Finalist from Spain. Grand Final, China.
- (2022) CIHAR 2022 Recognition. Hispano-Arab Intercultural Circle
- (2022) Doctor Honoris Causa (Athenaeum of Madrid). World Knowledge Summit 2022
- (2022) International Recognition World Summit of Knowledge (Mexico Government / Spain Government). UCM Madrid
- (2022) Viñas International Tenor Singing Competition (Barcelona) – 59th edition. Gran Teatre del Liceu Barcelona – Final Phase · Semifinalist
- (2021) VINCERÒ COMPETITON (Naples, Italy) – I First Italian Worldwide Opera Competition. Finalist Final phase
- (2021) Valleseco International Zarzuela Competition (Valleseco, Gran Canaria) Final Phase
- (2021) CICAK 2021 Alfredo Kraus (Gran Canaria) Final Phase
- (2018) Winner – I Int. Sing. Competition “Ciudad de Albacete” Spain 2nd Prize
- (2018) Winner – V Int. Sing. Competition “A Futur of ART” Medinaceli 2018 for the second consecutive year.
- (2018) IV Concorso Internazionale di Canto di PORTOFINO (Italia). Portofino – 1ª Finalist (Final Round)
- (2018) 1st PRIZE XXIX “Jeunesses Musicales” Competition of Madrid 2018
- (2017) NEUE STIMMEN 2017 International Singing Competition
(Gütersloh, Germany) Finalist – Final Round.
- (2017) 1st PRIZE XXVIII “Jeunesses Musicales” Competition of Madrid 2017
- (2017) 1st Finalist IV Tenerife International Singing Opera Competition
(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
- (2017) Best Protagonist Actress/ Musical Theater Awards, Spain. 10Edition, by Doña Inés de Ulloa in Don Juan, a Musical to Blood and Fire
(Don Juan Tenorio, José Zorrilla)
- (2017) 1st Finalist XIV International Singing Competition Nuevas Voces
City of Seville.
- (2016) XIII Int. Sing. Competition Luis Mariano de Irún (Guipúzcoa, Basque Country) Special Jury PRIZE to the youngest promise
- (2016) 1st PRIZE XXVII “Jeunesses Musicales” Competition of Madrid 2016
- (2016) 3rd PRIZE XXXIV International Singing Competition
City of Logroño- (Logroño, La Rioja)
- (2015) End of Career Award AAESCM 2015
(Escuela Superior de Canto de Madrid)
- (2015) Nomination of POA: Paris Opera Awards 2015
- (2015) 1st Finalist III International Singing Competition “Le Grand Prix de l’Opéra”, Bucharest (Romania);
Bucharest National Opera House
- (2015) 2nd PRIZE II International Singing Competition Un Futuro deARTE, Medinaceli (Soria, Spain)
- (2015) Young Promise PRIZE, Vicente Encabo Prize and Audience PRIZE in Villa de Colmenar Viejo International Singing Competition
TRAINING AND AWARDS
OPERA, CINEMA, FASHION & MODE, THEATER and MUSICAL THEATER
Europe, United States, Latin America, United Arab Emirates and China.
in Europe, the United States, Latin America, the United Arab Emirates and China.
- Richard Strauss - Kornblumen Ciclo Mädchenblumen, opus 22, nº1 2:24
- Andrew Lloyd Webber - All I ask of you The Phantom of the Opera, Christine Daaé 3:26
- Charles Gounod - Je veux vivre Opera Roméo et Juliette. Role: Juliette 3:46
- Andrew Lloyd Webber - Think of me The Phantom of the Opera, Christine Daaé 3:36
- Richard Rodgers - My favourite things Musical The Sound of Music 2:37
- Andrew Lloyd Webber - The point of no return The Phantom of the Opera, Christine Daaé 1:42
- G. Rossini - Una voce poco fa (F-Dur) Opera Il barbiere di Siviglia. Role: Rossina 6:20
- Andrew Lloyd Webber - Whising you were somehow The Phantom of the Opera, Christine Daaé 3:41
- G. Puccini - Quando m'en vo Opera La Bohème. Role: Musetta 1:45
- Richard Rodgers - DO, RE, MI The Sound of music - Sonrisas y Lágrimas 2:39
- Claude-Michel Schönberg - Les Misérables Cosette 3:44
- My fair Lady - I could have danced all night Frederick Loewe 2:31
- Stepehn Sondheim - One more kiss Follies Musical 2:31
- Moon river Breakfast at Tiffany's - Piano & Voice by Estibaliz Martyn 2:35
- Andrew Lloyd Webber - The Phantom of the Opera The Phantom of the Opera, Christine Daaé 4:20
- Mozart - Ach ich fühls, Pamina The Magic Flute 4:12
- G. Verdi - Volta la terrea Opera Un ballo in Maschera. Role: Oscar 1:59
- Stephen Sondheim - Not a day goes by Merrily We Roll Along 2:19
- Georg Friedrich Händel- Lascia ch'io pianga A Capella. Opera Rinaldo 2:39
- Leonard Bernstein - Somewhere West Side Story 2:11
- Fco. Asenjo Barbieri - Romanza de la Duquesa Zarzuela Jugar con Fuego 4:10
- Russian Folksong - Mátushka golúbushka Piano & Voice by Estibaliz Martyn 1:49
- W.A.Mozart - O zittre nicht The Magic Flute - Queen of the Night 3:34
- Andrew Lloyd Webber - The roof Act I, Scene The Phantom of the Opera, Christine Daaé 1:29
- Vicente Lleó - Yo por ti desprecio riesgos... Al fin soy tuya Zarzuela El Maestro Campanone - 5:42
- Andrew Lloyd Webber -Dressing Room Christine Daaé The Phantom of the Opera 0:53
- Rimsky Korsakov - The snow Maiden Russian Version. Snegúrochka 3:44
- Frank Wildhorn - Once upon a time Jekyll & Hyde Musical 3:04
- Fco. Alonso - Canción del espejo Zarzuela La Zapaterita 2:30
- Andrew Lloyd Webber - Memory Musical Cats 4:01
- Dazzling Realm in Chinese Chinese Operatic Song 4:54
- Mme Buttefly, La Espera Mme Butterfly, El Musical 3:13
- I love you, China. In Chinese Wo ai ni Zhong Guo. Chinese Operatic Song 7:45
- Jiu'Er in Chinese Chinese Operatic Song 2:26
- Spring Ballet in Chinese Chinese Operatic Song 4:03
- You and me in Chinese, Chinese Operatic Song Opening Ceremony of the 2008 Beijing Olympics 8:12
- Mme Butterfly - Love Triumphs Mme Butterfly, The Musical 2:18
- Mme Butterfly - The Farewell Mme Butterfly, The Musical 3:48
Culture writing, LA VANGUARDIA. "The second prize, worth 2,000 euros, went to the soprano Estíbaliz Martyn from Madrid"
Read the full story: https://www.lavanguardia.com/local/madrid/20180811/451287712908/cuatro-jovenes-talentos-de-la-opera-premiados-en-festival-lirico-medinaceli.html </ blockquote>AUGUST 2018 - LA VANGUARDIA. Estíbaliz Martyn awarded at the International Singing Contest "A Future of ARTE" that brings together the Medinaceli Opera Festival and the ARTE Foundation...
Arturo Reverter, THE REASON. "Well the soprano Estibaliz Martyn as Totó, who exhibited, above the written, her clean highs" TEATRO DE LA ZARZUELA, MADRID
Typical musical comedy with much of classic magazine, although with developed argument, this work is a mechanism of enredo to the use, with misunderstandings, impersonations, cheats and jokes. Literary base -of Francisco Ramos Carrión and Joaquín Gasa- on which Francisco Alonso knew how to link some light pentagrams, with an easy melody. </ Blockquote>JULY 2018 - La Razón: Estíbaliz Martyn "To the sound of the dance"
Elena Barrios, THE REASON. "Plácido F. Domingo's new musical lands in the Spanish capital. "VLAD" is the romantic story of a vampire based on the characters of Dracula, in the style of Les Miserables and "The Phantom of the Opera". Plácido F., as a composer of all music, has contributed to the adaptation and production of the show. " In the act of presentation the soprano Estibaliz Martyn sang along with the son of the legendary tenor Plácido Domingo.
MAY 2018 - - THE REASON. Estibaliz Martyn stars VLAD with Plácido Domingo
Juan Antonio Llorente, Scherzo Magazine, November 2017. Ravenna, Alighieri Theater, "Il pagliacci". "Pagliacci's great success: Nedda, responding to one more bet by the director Cristina Mazzavillani Muti, Madrid-born soprano Estíbaliz Martyn -in June she makes her debut at the Teatro de la Zarzuela-, which, comfortable in the screening, enlarges the voice, magnified from the first aria for his coloratura record was won by an audience that generously recognized his work at the end of the evening. "
Read the full review: http://scherzo.es/content/cr%C3%ADtica-al-it%C3%A1lico-modo
NOVEMBER 2017 - SCHERZO "The Nedda of Estíbaliz Martyn won the public". Alighieri Theater of Ravenna (Italy).
Carmen García, Cadena Ser October 2017. Madrid "Musical: Don Juan" "The musical work 'Don Juan' has made the lyrical singer and actress Estíbaliz Martyn, a young man who descends from the taranconera region, triumph on the Gran Vía Madrileña On October 6, the world premiere of this musical took place, in which Martyn is one of the protagonists with the role of 'Doña Inés', a candid woman with great inner strength who surprised the audience by her spectacular voice and putting scene. "
Read the full story: http://cadenaser.com/emisora/2016/10/10/radio_tarancon/1476089829_499589.html
October 2016: Estíbaliz Martyn shines in the Gran Via Madrileña with the Musical Don Juan.
"Despite her youth, she is almost a veteran on different fronts, the light-lyric soprano Estíbaliz Martyn is light, easy, penetrating, luminous and always more lucid in the upper octave, she controls the air with skill and has no problem chopped notes, with firmness in coloratura, acts with aplomb and knows how to differentiate very well states of mind. To all this we must add the heart and personal grace".
Arturo Reverter, Diario Lírico 8 July 2017. Madrid, Concert JJMM Awards 2017.
"With mirroring brilliance and timbral equality, the soprano Estíbaliz Martyn plays a wonderful Doña Inés de Ulloa at the world premiere of Don Juan Tenorio, which will take to the stage soon in Mexico City as an opening to the new theater that is being built for the The premiere of this event, even with its sweetness, shows an impudence to the drama and consolidates with its interpretation a great character that shines on stage".
Regina Navarro, newspaper El Mundo (October 7, 2016, Madrid). Work: Don Juan Tenorio. Protagonist: Doña Inés de Ulloa, Gran Via Theater in Madrid
"... but the most juicy musically are the two duos of operatic packaging and the voice and interpretation of Estíbaliz Martyn that close the first act, a melodic line prevails close to the recitative and with a good voice and powerful voice and well-stamped. with a clear diction and an excellent diction, the character of Estíbaliz Martyn is at the height of great productions, highlighting his youth, he has a great promising future ".
Javier Vallejo, Culture El País (10 October 2016, Madrid). Paper: Doña Inés; Work: Don Juan Tenorio.
"The operatic ambition of the commitment and the passionate devotion of his interpreter Estíbaliz Martyn stands out, this Don Juan is a musical with all of the law and nothing has to envy the franchises that we can see in the same Gran Vía just arrived from Broadway"
Julio Bravo, Diario ABC. Abc.es Culture / Theaters. (Philips Gran Vía Theater of Light. October 7, 2016, Madrid).
"Estíbaliz Martyn demonstrates her great background as a singer and a special mention is necessary for her because of her great stage presence, beautiful voice and intelligent interpretation, qualities that make her work shine brightly.It is also fair to mention her fantastic technique of lyrical singing. It offered a very solid interpretation, of a character of certain vocal difficulties and that requires a voice with a big and easy treble, so that it works in all its extension.Your character is very accomplished at all levels getting the necessary degree of candidness without falling in the melifluo, and perfectly supported in his vocal work ".
Jonathan Fernández, From La Platea - Cultural Awareness. (Don Juan Tenorio World Premiere, Madrid, October 6, 2016)
"In the world premiere of this musical in which Estíbaliz Martyn is one of the protagonists with the role of" Doña Inés ", a candid woman with great inner strength that surprises the audience by her spectacular voice and staging"
Paula Olvera , The magic of a classic (M, 11 October 2016 - Madrid)
"... The complicity of both actors illuminates the darkness of the room and together they are able to relive the adventures and passions of these two famous characters of Spanish Literature, although the freshness and voice of Estíbaliz Martyn as one of the artists should be highlighted. The most revealing of this country At the end of the premiere we could see that it is received with special affection by the public ".
Jose Germán Martínez Paneque (Broadway World Spain, Communication to Scene / November 21, 2016, Madrid)
"Estíbaliz Martyn, beautiful and portentous actress makes the play a great show due to her portentous lyrical voice, her wit and her sweetness"
Antonio Gil, Godot Performing Arts Magazine (November 3, 2016 / Work Don Juan Tenorio, Teatro de la Light Philips Gran Vía de Madrid)
"... where we saw a very young Doña Inés de Ulloa shine in Madrid's Gran Vía. Her sweetness and candor are already given and are the strong point and the essence of the show highlighting her portentous voice and her sharp easy".
Daily 20 minutes (Carles Rull, Analysis and Opinion, October 7, 2016 - Madrid, Work: Don Juan Tenorio, Character Protagonist Doña Inés de Ulloa / Teatro Gran Via, Madrid)
"With only 20 years premiered at the Teatro Español in Madrid, it is well deserved to highlight his brilliant performance and his well placed voice with an extraordinary diction"
Guillermo Nazara Reverter, First Row Magazine ("Where the Nightingale Looks When a Branch Cracks" Character Protagonist: Maria, March 2013, Teatro Español de Madrid / Holy portrait of Gabriel and Maria in 6 days that make 7 with the glorious epilogue as an Autosacramental).
Where there is a will, there is a way.